cataract update

Steven Maxwell patternrules at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 26 15:45:08 AKDT 2005

 Can tell you that I can already see things that I couldn't with glasses  I just put in my drops that I have to do every 2 hours and besides seeing across the lake things I have never been able to see are clear and sharp but one the biggest differences is colors are bright and like alive the closest thing I can think of would be looking at a picture with 1/2 of it covered with wax paper the wax paper side is what I thought was normal.
 Sorry for taking up list space with this but I know there are others out there in the same shape as I, do yourself a favor and get checked really good and stress the cataracts.

Steven Maxwell
patternrules at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.