coke bottle syndrome

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Tue Jul 26 08:35:15 AKDT 2005

With my method of using the stopper and cap all you have to do is replace the bottle.  Mine has not changed in size or at least that I can notice and I have burned about 3 gallons of fuel in this tank since installing it.  I used a 16.9 oz Diet Sprite bottle if it really makes any difference.  Could be that lethal 4-stroke fuel...most likely the nitro.   I am running 15% Cool Power

Pass me another Coke please...  with a little Old #7.

Wayno