Webra Promix carb...

Keith (primary) khoard at midsouth.rr.com
Mon Jul 25 12:09:57 AKDT 2005

The OS I flew at the Nats came crashing down thru a tree last September.
After I took it out of the wreckage and cleaned it up, it sat in a box all
winter until I swapped it into my Icepoint this summer.  Tweaked the needle
valve a little and it has run flawlessly all summer.

Keith L. Hoard

khoard at midsouth.rr.com

Cordova,  TN

  _____