Sword 2M ARF

Jerry Budd jerry at buddengineering.com
Sat Jul 23 10:10:58 AKDT 2005

>Bob,
>
>I was thinking about getting an Icepoint, but got the Sword because it was
>cheap.
>The latest Arresti that you have will be a very good one.
>I am still searching for a 2m Pattern plane that has plug-in wings.
>Sword needs to have some operations to fly.
>I got the thread started at RCU and will try to put as much as possible, For
>that, I need your opinions/help.
>By the way, thrust line problem was solved, now I need to figure out how to
>install nose ring with Budd Engineering's mount.
>
>Jerry!!
>Are you back yet?

Yes, I got back from the Nats late last night.

I've got a few projects to get finished, including the nose ring
support and some others you'll be hearing about soon.  But mostly I
have to first get caught up with all the things that get ignored the
week or so just prior to the Nats (sleep being one of them).

Jerry
--
Jerry Budd
mailto:jerry at buddengineering.com