[SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Kavan starter dissassembly ?

DaveL322 at comcast.net DaveL322 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 12:50:23 AKDT 2005

Not my area of expertise - but I would guess either molybdenum or teflon based grease would be appropriate.

I'd be interested to hear rec's from anyone with specific knowledge.

Dave

Dave,
    I have it re-assembled except for lubing the gears.
    What grease should I use on the planetary gears ?  The main shaft is steel but the planetary gears are nylon, epoxy or plastic.
Thanks,
Paul