Interchange Airtonics/JR servo arms

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 06:43:21 AKDT 2005

Ive forgotten the colors, but the "older" Dubro heavy duty
arms would bolt on Airtronics and with screw snug, all seemed
fine.  But I found a slight trim change in air that would not
go away-   Very close inspection with screw loose and a
touch of slop could be detected.  I tossed all of those,
have not tried the "newer" Dubros.

Ron Lockhart