3 blade prop

Ed Miller edbon85 at charter.net
Tue Jul 12 06:02:13 AKDT 2005

I'm using one of Dave Lockhart's 15 3/4 x 11 re-pitched APC's on a 10lb 9oz
EMC2 with an OS 140RX and ES 2C140S90 pipe with great results. Mintor head,
Perf Specialties AAC piston and liner, S&W 20% nitro 18% oil and 1 head
shim. Take off rpm is between 7600 and 7700 on a 80 to 90 degree day. I find
I can control speed far greater than any 2 blade prop I've tried. As others
have already stated, the great brakes this prop gives takes a little getting
used to. I like the prop so much I have 3 !!!
Ed M.