3 blade prop

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Tue Jul 12 04:23:24 AKDT 2005

Good question Bob,

I didn't really pay that much attention to that factor as I only put one
flight on per prop.   But I did like the way David's prop tractored through
the pulls and the way it slowed down going into the spin entry. The 11 pitch
seemed to be just about the right load  for the OS 1.40 and Aeroslave pipe
setup too.

What are your thoughts on the rudder work load?

Wayne