Webra 1.45 Prop

RUDDERCABL at aol.com RUDDERCABL at aol.com
Sun Jul 10 11:03:53 AKDT 2005

In a message dated 7/10/2005 2:22:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rcaerobob at cox.net writes:

The  choices are pretty subtle, and not real obvious unless you're willing to
try  "weird stuff"....like the Master Airscrew 16 x 10.  Proving to be a
great  choice.  So is the "GRS" (looks like a Mejzlik) 16 x 11, and the Mejlik
itself.  Then, of course, the APC's, but Fred refuses to retool and  reduce the
13 pitch three blade (Completely understable considering the  "fickleness" of
US).  Lockharts' repitching works VERY well, and I've had  the 10, 11, and 12
pitch.  All work very well on the OS 1.60  piped.

Bob

Perhaps the APC 15x13w would work . It worked well on my 1.40RX. I also  have
one that Dave Lockhart repitched to 10 that I will be trying soon on an
1.40L.

Robert Gainey