Contributions For World Championship Team

Wincons at aol.com Wincons at aol.com
Sat Jul 9 20:20:58 AKDT 2005

Yes, Bill, you are correct.  We're doing it like we always have.   In
essence, we have the auction EVERY year, but every OTHER year it is a Team  auction.
I do not know why confusion has been thrown in, but there is no  change to
past practice.

Brian

In a message dated 7/9/2005 9:26:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time,