Check out World Championships 2005

Wincons at aol.com Wincons at aol.com
Sat Jul 9 17:56:25 AKDT 2005

In a message dated 7/9/2005 11:56:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
perkinsrx at centurytel.net writes:

How is the auction made available to us  who can't go to the nats? I'd love
to join in.

All I was saying is IMHO it would be  OK to talk it up more - After all it is
the Worlds and I'm proud of our  team too. Until I asked the question , I
wasn't aware there was a  mechanizm for making a cash donation dedicated to the
Team. I wasn't too keen  on sending money to the AMA and hoping it'd get to the
team    <G>

That's a tough one.... hard to bid if you're not there.  And to be  honest,
we hadn't considered this before.  Maybe next time we could conduct  an E-Bay
style auction?  Food for thought, I'm glad you brought it  up!

Brian