Contributions For World Championship Team

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Sat Jul 9 15:04:03 AKDT 2005

It's secret and we won't tell anyone that the FAI team auction offerings
have been invited to be at the Tuesday banquet as an integral part of the
NSRCA auction, as usual!

FAI team donation items will be raffled and announced as FAI team donations
as and when auctioned.

You time warping again???

Eric.