large brim hats?

spbyrum spbyrum at hiwaay.net
Fri Jul 8 06:53:44 AKDT 2005

I left out the part about how it blows off in the middle of the maneuver
you fear the most so you're flying REALLY high in the middle of the
round you really need because of the 25 mph quartering gusting cross
wind.  Ball cap is a useful backup for this situation.  Use the hat when
not flying.

Steve Byrum