Jim Woodward, P-05 Flying

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Thu Jul 7 10:36:00 AKDT 2005

Jim:
Actually, I couldn't get it to print for my technical File, either.  I
did save it to disk, and it won't print from there, either.  I get a
message that, when I ask it to print says "printing this is not an
approved procedure" or something like it.  It does read fine off the
disk, though.

Bill Glaze