Jim Woodward, P-05 Flying

Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com
Thu Jul 7 10:23:28 AKDT 2005

The no print feature was a ploy to increase your viewing minutes on Bob's
website. :).  (just kidding)  did not know the print was not working for
some.

Jim W.

George Kennie <geobet at gis.net>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
07/07/2005 12:20 PM
Please respond to
discussion at nsrca.org

discussion at nsrca.org
cc

Subject
Re: Jim Woodward, P-05 Flying

Hey Jim,
Pretty exhaustive piece of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I practice this schedule, my attempted inputs are pretty much in
exactitude with your descriptors. Fabulous exercise.
When I see you, I'd like to talk about a couple of things that I interpret
a little differently (doesn't mean that I'm right, just inquiring).
Georgie

Bob Pastorello wrote:
  Jim has written a VERY comprehensive, step-by-step "how-to" on FAI. Many
of you know Jim as a Masters' National Champion, now flying FAI in Florida
(when weather and job permits!!) Jim offerred his file for me to post on
my website, link is below
http://www.rcaerobats.net/downloads/FAI-POS_JimWoodward.pdf Also links
from my main page.  Drop Jim a line, let him know what you think!Thanks,
Jim, for sharing....
Bob Pastorello
www.rcaerobats.net
rcaerobob at cox.net