Composite-ARF Impact question

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Jan 31 06:10:38 AKST 2005

We agree that any airplane is in trim for a given set of conditions
existing at that time.  As my primary instructor said: " the rudder is a
trimming device."  (Perhaps a little too simplistic, but a good starting
point.)
We are constantly looking for the perfect combination that requires the
least work from the pilot, to achieve the most precision of results.
Probably a matter of taste, largely.
As I recall, this thread started because of one flyer noticing the
asymmetrical airfoil on his new fuselage. While certainly not original
in aviation, I must admit that I've not seen this before in the modeling
world.  Or, probably, it's just that I've not noticed it before.  I sure
hope he keeps us updated as to how it works in the real world of modeling.

Bill Glaze