No fixed tips?

Cameron Smith dentdoc007 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 30 10:17:12 AKST 2005

Maybe 747's & DC9's don't but Walter's Extra's DO!  They are Aerobatic
aircraft. So do CAP232's they are aerobatic aircraft. Same as CAP10's,
Cap222's, and Zivko's Edge's, Sukoi 26-29-31's, Zlin's. Right up thru
Pilatus PC-7"s  All strip that Aileron ALL THE WAY to that EFFECTIVE
CONTROL AREA  known as a WING TIP!

 Maybe ALL these FULL SCALE Aircraft manufactures know something when it
comes to AEROBATIC Aileron Configs?