For Sale

Rusty Dose rdose at wi.rr.com
Sat Jan 29 06:05:11 AKST 2005

I have (2) Webra 1.45 Aero X engines ($300 each) with MC carbs.  One is NIB.  The other was converted from a 145-R by  replacing both bearings, piston, sleeve and head by Horizon (Yes, it would have been cheaper to simply buy a new motor.)  The motor was test run by Horizon's techs once and I represent it to be as good or better than NIB.

I also have a (1) Webra Tuned Pipe  and (1) Macs header ($80) with limited use.

I simply have too many motors for current projects.  Please contact off list.

Thank you,

Rusty Dose
NSRCA #1059