Need some Focus II help

Ed White edvwhite at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 07:44:36 AKST 2005

You do this without breaking apart the engine box.
There is no need to do so.  You just notch the box to
change the thrust line.  When you say "Don's write-up"
are you refering to the RCU, Focus II by the numbers
thread?  On page 2, it has a diagram in it that makes
it pretty clear how to do this.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_1431697/mpage_2/key_/tm.htm

I did not increase downthrust on mine and am pretty
happy with it.  I did increase the right thrust as
shown and if I had it to do over would have increased
the right thrust even a bit more, probably double the
additional.

Ed

--- "William C. Harden" <flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net>

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo