No fixed tips?

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sat Jan 29 17:34:40 AKST 2005

I have to agree about the "boxed in" setups being somewhat smoother, and having less wear and tear on the servos.
    And ARF-ers'  *are* doing it... both the Arresti I flew, and this Icepoint have tips on ALL control surfaces.  And I don't think they would do that if there wasn't at least a "belief" that they were needed.

Doubt that there's good scientific data about this on our models...but sure a lot of anecdotal evidence to support having tips installed!

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net