Throt/ Rud

Jim Ivey jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 26 19:06:37 AKST 2005

 Guys
 In this months Model Aviation (page98)Radio Control Scale Aerobatics, Peter Goldsmith has a informative article about trimming a plane and thrust. He explains that the thrust angle needed is  dependant on the airspeed and that there is a range of flight parameters that only relate to our needs so far as trimming is concerned.He has some excellant ideas here that may further tell us what we need to know, with respect to trimming thrust line and rudder trim.
It's obvious that Chips ideas work for him and Peters ideas work for him.
Grab your AMA mag. and read.

Jim Ivey