140 RX air cleaner

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Wed Jan 26 09:11:42 AKST 2005

My motor ingested a few of the foam filters over time. So I stole the wire
gauze element from the hose on the washing machine, and trimmed the black
rubber edges of the part down to a smaller size.

They work great in the Bru-Line rubber fitting. If you put the curvature of
the mesh to the outside it deflects the dirt to the sides and keeps the
filter pretty clear.

Regards,

Eric.

P.S. Please replace the filter and reconnect the hose before your wife use
the washing  machine. My former wife did not cite the incident in the
divorce settlement, but I knew that I was never forgiven. (No sense of humor
that one).