Desafio 2000 S

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 07:43:40 AKST 2005

In a message dated 1/26/2005 10:42:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bdbd at bellsouth.net writes:

I can  defianatly understand spending alot of time and money on this
airplane. I just  finished building my first pattern plane (Desafio) only to find out
alot of  people think it is a dog. (no offense to dog owners) Since this plane
would  not be a good canidate to keep around what would be a good second
plane.

Dan

Why not go with Bob Pastorello's present fave the ARESTI III. It seems Bob
kicks everybody's boottie in D6 in Masters with it. It's inexpensive ARF.

MattK