Desafio 2000 S

bdbd at bellsouth.net bdbd at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 26 06:42:19 AKST 2005

I can defianatly understand spending alot of time and money on this airplane. I just finished building my first pattern plane (Desafio) only to find out alot of people think it is a dog. (no offense to dog owners) Since this plane would not be a good canidate to keep around what would be a good second plane.

Dan