QuiQue Yak

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Jan 25 19:48:09 AKST 2005

Brian,
 Funny you should mention that. Believe it or not someone did. They used a
rotor head from an electric heli to make a variable pitch prop. Put it on
one of those indoor TOC foamies and hovered nose down. I think the story was
in Fly Rc magazine a few months ago. Now if they could fly backwards we'd
have the next craze: "4D". Maybe they'll do that next month.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com