QuiQue Yak

brianyemail-nsrca at yahoo.com brianyemail-nsrca at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 04:16:54 AKST 2005

Instead of them standing the plane on its tail...lets see something different....like...stand it on its nose.  That would be a trick!

Brian

John Pavlick <jpavlick at idseng.com> wrote:
Chris,
Thanks for the info. Sounds like a good one to play with. I especially like
the last comment in the "review". To that I'll add: "If I see one more
magazine cover with an airplane standing on it's tail - I'll have to
hurl..."

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

---