any merit in running dual battery packs ?

Hitesh Gajjar hitesh at salt.ac.za
Mon Jan 24 12:08:34 AKST 2005

Hi Keith,

I don't receive the K-Factor - different country - so I'm not familiar with
Lance's approach ? I'm interested in the voltage regulators you using - are
they DIY or off the shelf ?
After a good flying session, have you tested the capacity of both battery
packs to get a feeling of what's actually happening in flight ie. is the
2'nd battery pack being used during high current loads, somewhat unexpected
but entirely possible ?

Cheers,
Hitesh