January

Maureen Dunphy mdunphy at avsia.com
Sun Jan 23 15:54:38 AKST 2005

Contact the new secretary and she'll get the information for you from the database.  Because of the change of secretarys, posting memberships in behind right now, so it could be that you sent your membership in just prior to 1/15 and everything was forwarded to Catherine from that date on.  If your membership expired 12/31/04, you won't be able to access the K-Factor on-line until your membership is processed.  Please contact Catherine for this information.

Maureen