New Dremel cordless

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat Jan 22 13:04:35 AKST 2005

On Jan 22, 2005, at 3:25 PM, John Pavlick wrote:

> You might be interested in knowing (maybe you already do - I seem to
> remember seeing somewhere that you're an Engineer too) that last year
> Texas
> Instruments was demonstrating a new Low Power micro-controller. They
> had a
> little demo kit that they sent around with thier rep's. The power
> source was
> an Apple (the fruit).

First - I'm glad to see that you recognize that I'm an Engineer.
Heaven help it if someone thought I was a program manager!   I managed
to be an Engineer all my career, passing up "promotions" to program
manager slots.

Second - Yes I did know about the apple battery.  That's why I
mentioned a rotten peach.

  Third - Someone else invented rocks.  It might have been Ed Hartley.
I was on the dirt design team.

Ron Van Putte