New Dremel cordless

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sat Jan 22 12:47:34 AKST 2005

Ron,
 You might be interested in knowing (maybe you already do - I seem to
remember seeing somewhere that you're an Engineer too) that last year Texas
Instruments was demonstrating a new Low Power micro-controller. They had a
little demo kit that they sent around with thier rep's. The power source was
an Apple (the fruit).

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

---