New Dremel cordless

J.Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Fri Jan 21 08:39:02 AKST 2005

Ron,
Don't forget the 3V ( 2 D cells) for the escapement.  My first airplane had an 8 ounce 60 volt plate supply.  By the second airplane I had figured out 3, 22.5 volt hearing aid batteries would work.  By the third plane I had NiCd button cells and a DC to DC converter.  I remember the West Coast guys (Dunham,et al) still using AA lead acid cells that they changed after every flight.  The good old days?
Jim