New Dremel cordless

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 19:37:05 AKST 2005

I picked up a new Dremel Li-Ion cordless rotory tool
last night while browsing at the local Meijers store.
This thing is great, the power and speed of a corded
tool in a cordless. Variable speed up to 35,000 RPM,
battery charge indicator, just way too cool. Ok,
enough time readind email, must be something I can
grind/sand/drill/mill/cut . . . . . . . .  ;)

=====
Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com

http://my.yahoo.com