Fw: files

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jan 18 05:22:19 AKST 2005

Bob, and folks. After Bob's post on not being legally able to share files I
had second thoughts on getting their simulator. So I wrote a note saying so
to the distributor.
Here is their answer--looks like there is NO problem sharing files if you
are not doing it commercially.
Thought youall would like to know this--now I gotta spring for one!
Jerry
RC Model Enterprises