New Sequences

Lamar Blair l.blair at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 17 08:01:34 AKST 2005

Hello All,

We must get started quickly on the development of the new schedules.

We will have 3 committees - one for rules and two to come up with new sequences.

I would like to give the board a list of names for these committees. We will be choosing the chairmen this week. Anyone interested in working on one of these committees please send me an email l.blair at worldnet.att.net with the following information. Also, if you are interested in chairing one of the committees, let me know.

Name

District

Class

Committee - Rules, Sequence or either

We need pilots from ALL classes, Intermediate and above, to work on this. If you are interested now is the time to get involved.

Lamar Blair
President of NSRCA
(256) 353-8154