Class Structure - 400S

Del Rykert drykert at localnet.com
Sat Jan 15 05:56:29 AKST 2005

Great input Jeff.. For the times I have had excuse thrown at me abt box
being to much for them and not willing to try.. Not saying their is a pat
answer but in your mind being fresh from that spot what would you suggest to
entice someone to try? I used comparison if they can land on runway then
they can control airplane and the box but with no joy.

    Thanks
         Del
.