[SPAM] Re: Re: Schedule design - Your homework assignment should you chose to accept it.

Jim Ivey jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 14 15:32:28 AKST 2005

> Verne
I agree with you .The guys I have helped transition to AMA from SPA have found that to be true about being a huge step. I think these discussions wiil help us come up with a solution to this problem.
I also think that Eric's idea here, is generating a think tank and giving direction for pattern manouvers to be decided on.
I said once that there will be Masters pilots that can't put 3 rollsor a 8 point roll in a straight line,if we don't include some of these in the lower levels.It's good training I think.

Jim Ivey