Schedule design - Your homework assignment should you chose to accept it.

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 14 11:59:07 AKST 2005

Don't you think a rules committee should be doing this instead of you?  I would think that a rules committee (under the direction of the President) would have complete autonomy to solicit input to the rules cycle (which includes schedules).  This rules committee should not contain board members or officers and should be left alone to determine what the changes should be... then come back to the board and present their findings.