FW: Re: Radio Control, Muncie, Ind

ORLANDO FRETS ojfrets at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 14 11:50:53 AKST 2005

I thought this might interest the list:

Hi everyone... this is your notice that tonight on MONSTER NATION  at 8 Eastern Time ( thats 7pm Texas Time) on the Discovery Channel  they are supposed to air the episode about model airplanes.  For those of you who don't know they came out an taped several days at the Model Airplane World Champs in Muncie this summer.  There should be both Control and Radio Control model airplane combat on the show.
Maybe this will be my 2 seconds of fame.   Hope you can catch the show this evening.
Station:    Discovery Channel
Show:      Monster Nation
Time:       8pm Eastern Time

MIKE
ps just in case you did not hear I have the World Champs video done for those of you looking for a copy.

ORLANDO FRETS
ojfrets at earthlink.net