Status of Tips 'n' Tricks / Registration Forms

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Fri Jan 14 10:01:02 AKST 2005

I've had charge of the NSRCA "storefront" (such
as it is) and the Tips 'n' Tricks page for
a few years now.

I've fallen behind with both tasks for personal
reasons (finishing a book, searching for Amelia
Earhart's bones, my Dad's declining health,
general laziness, dumb thumbs, etc.).

I haven't flown in a contest in a couple of years
and haven't paid dues for a year or two.  I love
reading the list, especially when advice is given
about how to do things (build or fly).

If anyone wants to take over the storefront or
the tips page, I'm sure the web team would be
happy to have the help.  If no one volunteers,
I'll keep the tasks on my to-do list.

I'm proofreading and indexing a book that is
due to be released by Oxford University Press
in May of this year.  I've got serious deadlines
I have to meet for this work.  After that,
so long as Dad doesn't break his leg again,
I ought to be able to focus on the web site
and spruce things up.

				Marty (legacy #2874)