Judge Feedback - Winning... Knowledge or Talent?

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Jan 13 19:24:53 AKST 2005

Right on Rick. I understand the issues involved with judges providing
feedback but I too think it should be a little bit more lenient as far as
Sportsman goes. It's great if you can get someone from Advanced or Masters
to call for you (thanks Ed) but this isn't always possible. Sportsman is the
learning class and it's good to get feedback after a flight. It helped me a
lot. I expect it to be different this year in Intermediate but that's Ok
too. By the way, I can fly a lot slower now... Thanks guys.
John Pavlick (AKA Captain Ballistic)
http://www.idseng.com