Sportsman revisited / Growing Pattern

spbyrum spbyrum at hiwaay.net
Thu Jan 13 10:50:27 AKST 2005

Pete

See the AMA site for a CD application.  You must be an AMA member for
three years before applying.  Then you need three CDs to sign it as
references.  You'll have no problem finding folks to sign off for you.
Also, there is an open book test that must be completed.  It's not hard.
It's point is to force you to become familiar with all the rule books.

Steve Byrum