* del klipped * Re: Re: adding interest and complexity to Sportsman ... a...

spbyrum spbyrum at hiwaay.net
Wed Jan 12 06:00:12 AKST 2005

I switched between the Curare and a Viper on a daily basis the last 6
weeks of last Summer because I thought I'd have to go from the Viper in
Huntsville to the Curare for the SPA Masters in Knoxville the next
weekend.  Turns out, the Curare grooves well enough and flies slowly
enough that it wasn't a huge shock.  Going from Curare to Viper does
make me appreciate the Viper more, but the gap is not so great as with
other SPA planes I've owned.

Steve Byrum