* del klipped * Re: Re: adding interest and complexity to Sportsman ... again and again and

Jim Ivey jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 11 19:30:50 AKST 2005

Del

Like all other organizations The SPA has it's own set of growing pains,just like NSRCA.
All the classes in SPA use affordable planes, which makes it good for entry level pattern.
SPA caught on ok in the southeast,but slow elsewhere.There needs to be a sparkplug to get SPA started in other areas.

Jim Ivey
Jim Ivey