adding interest to Sportsman - judging / mentoring

DaveL322 at comcast.net DaveL322 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 11 13:54:42 AKST 2005

Paul,

Feedback from the judges is almost always helpful.

What is often more helpful is feedback from a consistent or constant observer or caller - someone who is in a position to identify trends and provide feedback on whether or not a specific error is recurring or not.  Centering is a big one -often a manuever will be consistently early or late - and an adjustment can be made such that manuever is closer to center, but still not centered - ie, make the adjustment some more - that is where having a consistent caller/observer really helps - they can provide the positive feedback that the correct adjustment was made, but needs to be continued.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart
DaveL322 at comcast.net