G3 Simulator

Mark Hunt flyintexan at houston.rr.com
Mon Jan 10 16:29:50 AKST 2005

Bill,

My advice would be to start with the extra 330s (looks like a nice widebody
to me) and just go through every measurement on the plane.  If you have a 2M
pattern plane, just insert all the dimensions into the 330s.  It may not be
perfect when your done, but it will be close....of course you will likely
need to change the powerplant as well....

If G3 allows import of modified G2 plane files, I can email  you a couple of
pattern files...

flyintexan at houston.rr.com

regards,
Mark