Participation

MKMSG at aol.com MKMSG at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 14:59:05 AKST 2005

Doug:  How much capacity do you normally remove from your 10S3P packs  when
flying either the Master or FAI pattern?  With my 10S3P 6000 packs, I
routinely have to put over 4000 mah back into the pack (as indicated on my Astro  109
charger) after a 9.5 minute flight (measured from start of takeoff roll to
end of taxi back to the pits).  Seems like 4000 mah is cutting it too close  for
comfort with a 10S2P 4000 pack.

Mike Moritko

In a message dated 1/9/05 11:42:15 PM Central Standard Time,