Class Structure

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Jan 10 11:28:16 AKST 2005

Yep--entirely possible.  I well remember Bill Williams at several Nats'
around '57 or so, could do a spin with his Mambo.  Couldn't control
where it exited, but his feeling was:  "Well, they've got to give me
"something" for it."  Must have worked; he won the Nats' rudder only
class several years running  Bill Glaze.