Reverse av/RCU poll

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 06:23:48 AKST 2005

The tube spar sockets for both wings and stabs, need to be installed with
far better support than what is practiced by some. A chordwise vertical ply
support at the end of the tube and at the wing root, with a little epoxy thrown
into the hole for good measure simply will not cut it.

There are better, more supportive yet lightweight methods used. I have
explained my method to a few of our readers. I decided to write an  article for
KFactor publication and maybe it can help a few more. It assumes  that you build
your own wings tho, so beware.

MattK

In a message dated 1/10/2005 1:30:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,