Participation

Doug Cronkhite seefo at san.rr.com
Sun Jan 9 20:41:59 AKST 2005

They're li-poly batteries with a 21C continuous discharge rate that are the
same size and weight as the older 10C stuff. So for example on my Supreme,
instead of running  a 10s3p 6000mah at a max current of around 75a burst and
60a continuous, I can now run a 10s2p 4000mah at about 80a continuous
without any problem, AND, I cut 33% of the battery weight in doing so.

I can't say who they're from yet as they're still testing to verify the
battery life as used above.

I thought before that it would take 1 evolution of the batteries to make
them easily usable in F3A without resorting to drastic measures and it looks
like I was correct there. Now if only the PRICE would come down, they could
be more accessible to everyone.

-Doug