Intermediate questions

Mark Hunt flyintexan at houston.rr.com
Sun Jan 9 20:36:47 AKST 2005

Norm,

After takeoff, you get a free downwind pass, then setup and enter the box
going upwind to start the cuban 8.

Humpty options allows the following: Option 1-You may half roll, centered in
the upline and push or pull over the top, exiting upright.  Option 2-You may
1/4 roll, centered in the upline and push or pull over the top and 1/4 roll,
centered in the downline to exit upright.  Note: your radius over the top
should be equal to your entry and exit radii.

For inverted flight, you will half roll to begin and finish.  You may
perform the two half rolls in the same or opposite directions.

Hope this helps,
Mark